5.09.2014

First Year Recap

This past year has been nothing short of incredible.  I am a first hand witness to the Lord's faithfulness and unconditional love!  I have been blessed with amazing community, role models, and hidden passions that God has revealed to me.
I got to watch one of my best friends in the universe get baptized.



My little brother (the short guy on the right) got confirmed!



I get to minister with the kind of people that you just want to write books about.


I get to be a counselor with some of the most eccentric and awesome people at UT.


I got to spend Thursday nights with the greatest small group to ever exist. 


I got to take this picture.


I was introduced to Penny and Sparrow and suddenly my heart was full.


I got to hang out on the beach all day for a week.


I met lifelong friends in the dining hall.


I decided I like rollercoasters now!



I will forever be grateful for the many conversations that ended in happy tears, nights that were defined strictly by laughter, lots of phone calls home, I-35 when phone calls weren't enough, friends who love to make and eat guacamole as much as I do, a new appreciation for worship, HOT weather, tons of coffee, singing competitions, total uncertainty of the future, and all the hope to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment